Wednesday, March 16, 2016

CWS Design Team Artist: Monika

Hello, dear friends!

Meet co-creator of the Challenge, Monika!


Monika (co-creator)

Bio:
"Hi, my name is Monika. I came from Indonesia and have been living in Germany (Munich) since 2001. I married my lovely hubby in 2001, and my lovely sons are Kevin and Adrian. They are 9 and 11 years-old. 
I started to make cards in 2002, as I was taking my German course. I needed cards to celebrate birthdays of the course friends. I have bought only puncher, glue and paper. That was all. But then, in 2009, my hubby bought me my first Stamp set, black ink pad, and a set of watercolor pencils. I then joined FLICKR Group from Hero Arts. After that, I was addicted to buying Hero Arts stamps and joined the challenge on their blog. I wish I could win some shopping vouchers to buy more stamps (LOL). 
Then in April 2009, I found out there were more challenges out there…I bought not only Hero Arts stamps, but I bought stamps that I loved to join challenges here and there. 
I never bought any Cuttlebug or Big Shot machine. My hubby said it is expensive. But lucky me, in April 2015, my friend in Blogland (Petra) sold her Cuttlebug - only 50 EURO…oh, I was over the moon. 
Now besides stamps, I also collect Embossing Folder and DIES. 
I love making CAS cards - it is simple and easy and faster. I still have little boys and making cards with so many embellishments is not my style. If you see my Blog, many of my cards are not bulky and a lot of them are with white cardstock. 
I met Lilian at a challenge blog - we were on the same DT team. 
She asked me if I wanted to start a new challenge blog...I couldn't say NO…I liked Lilian's idea and wanted to help her."

Please, stop by her blog and leave her some love!



2 comments:

  1. Good to find out a little bit more about you, Monika! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your story, Monika! Hope we can meet in May!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!